Perhaps some of the items below may give you inspiration for your next print project. These products illustrate the enormous variety of things that Colours has done in the past, and could be doing for you, too…
Whether it is a simple BW name and address, from a mailing list of 1,000 of your business contacts, or a full colour print to catch the eye of a potential customer, Colours can print on the face of almost any envelope.
- Most sizes – DL, DLX, C6, C4, B4
- Plain-faced or window-faced -
yes we CAN digitally print on
- Colour or BW
- Variable data – names & addresses
Colours long sheet printer allows us to print and assemble presentation folders in very short runs. Consider the impact when you make your next presentation to a potential customer.
- Large number of templates
- With or without flaps and gussets
- Add slits to hold your business cards
- Celloglaze to protect from sticky fingers
These are a great display item and economical too. Printed on a 170gsm gloss stock, celloglazed to protect them from sticky fingers, mounted to either an 060 board or a 2mm screen board, and cut to virtually any shape you can dream up. With a glued strut on the the reverse – and voila!
- Any size
- Any shape
- Any quantity
- A great point-of-sale attraction
Calendars need not be just an end-of-year purchase, for the new year. You can start your calendar with any month of the year. And they don’t have to just hang on the wall. Consider a tent calendar, or a desk-top calendar as well, or a CD calendar or even a rotary calendar.
- Lots of templates available
- Any number of pages
- Wire-bound with a hanger – or stitched with hanging holes
- Showcase your best photography, or family snaps
- Add special dates, birthdays, anniversaries
From wine labels to envelope seals, food labels, safety signs and car-door signs. In any quantity you need.
- Any size – custom cut to your specifications
- Lots of standard sizes available
- Gloss, matt, permanent, removable…
- Paper, clear vinyl, white vinyl, electrostatic…
Make your next tender response stand out from the crowd – binders, slip-cases, tab-dividers, fold-outs, custom inserts – whatever it takes, we can make it for you.
- Custom made binders and slip-cases
- Ring binders, wire binders, case-bound volumes
- Printed and laminated covers, custom fabrics, screen-printed textiles…
- Embossing, foiling, all sorts of embellishing to make a real impact
- Short deadlines a speciality
No longer do you have to order 100 invoice books or 250 docket books to be economical. Colours can supply you with a single copy if needed.
- Digitally printed in colour or BW
- Single or double-sided
- Quarter bound, perfect bound, stitched or loose-leaf
- Numbered, perfed as required
For training manuals or lecture notes, company records or a custom presentation, Colours can manufacture your binders to perfectly match your needs.
- Any size
- Printed and laminated covers, or choose fabric or cloth
- Ring binders, wire binders, lever-arch or clip mechanisms
- Insert binders with printed covers and spines
Tab dividers are a great way to clearly identify sections in your publications. Standard tab-cut, or custom die-cut forms available. Even thumb-cut dividers and graduated thumb indices.
- Any size, any number to view
- Island tabs, running tabs…
- Any quantity
- Reinforced with clear or coloured Mylar™
Custom Wall Planners
Choose from several standard sizes and designs, or use your own. Wall planners are a great way to organise your personal or company activities.
- Standard sizes – 600 x 900mm, 900 x 1200mm, 1200 x 1800mm
- Gloss laminated – easy to write on with whiteboard or permanent markers – and easy to clean off
- Customised with your logo, company details and important dates
- Lightweight, with string-hangers for easy attaching to any wall
Extra long prints
6-page A4 brochures; 8-page A4 gatefold brochures; 10- and 12-page DL flyers; A4 landscape saddle-stitched booklets…. previously these were not possible to print digitally, as the sheet size required is beyond the capability of almost all machines. Most digital presses are restricted to printing on SRA3 sheets (320 x 450mm) or at most 13″ x 19″ (332 x 483mm) sheets. Some, like the Xerox Igen, can print on sheet sizes up to 360 x 510mm – but this is still not large enough for such jobs. Perhaps the multi-million dollar Xeikon presses are the only machines capable of doing such jobs – but at (understandably) very high prices.
Colours can print such products (and more) with exactly the same high quality on exactly the same paper stocks as are used for all our other products – with exactly the same affordable prices as for any other job.
We are sure you’ll be impressed.
- Sheet sizes up to 330 x 1000mm
- Not inkjet – high quality digital prints
- 6pp and 8pp A4 gatefolds
- A4 and A3 landscape booklets